Interpersonal Communication

Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY SELF CONCEPT....

I am writing a paper on how our self concept is derived from society, and the roles that we play. I am a very friendly preson....loves to make friends..but at times I am very choosy...especialy food vice...because of this my mum n me always quarrel..I love Western foods and Chinese foods..and things are not that spicy.....I am very secretive person because I dont like to share sarrow part of my life to others plus I dont want them to be sad..even happy moments I dont share too..I like to keep things within myself....I am a good listener..but I seldomly give feedback because I feel sometimes people will accept it sometimes dont....so I keep to myself....I love to dance indian classical dance..I get angry very fast can say short tempered....I like to think things out of the box...not the same old procedure....try something new...Not hurting people by talking rude is something I am...I am very sensitive person take things seriously sometimes and get hurt easily....thats all my self concept i guess so...

3 comments:

  1. Yo, someone freaking add me here. Can't get through...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie. Julia's here... Haven't see your contribution yet... Can't wait to see some Julie style of writing. Tell me when you post it up. Anyways, now I know the real Geetha. Your self-concept and my perception on you is quite different. What's the term for that huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is called implict personality theory...

    ReplyDelete