Interpersonal Communication

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Own Self Concept..

What to known to others and myself.. ( OPEN PANE)
1)I am super loud!!!
2) I might talk alot xD
3) Someone that loves to shop a lot.. literally A LOT!!
4) Big money SPENDER!!
5) I am fat =)
6) I am bad tempered
7) I get frustrated very easily..

What known to others only. (BLIND PANE)
1) cheerfull * i am??? *
2) very spontaneous *WOW*
3) respond fast
4) i make things complicated
5) I am tall
6) Straight forward... because i am the person that actually really very straight forward.. and i will just say it out without thinking because i don't keep my frustration inside me and therefore i might hurt people sometimes but i don't mean it because i just wan to throw my frustration away. I just talk bout it but i don't realise that i hurt people until people feel i am bad and feel uneasy about it.

What know to myself only (HIDDEN PANE)
1) I feel people don't understand what i am talking about
2) I am very emotional..
3) I thinks i am annoy everyone
4) I don't give ignorance to the world.
5) I don't mean the bad things that i have said
6) I thinks I am actually a very bad person and I think I hurt a lot of people before

What not known to me, and others.(UNKNOWN PANE)
Something that i wont know but in the future I will. I might own a big house or a big car.
I might get a rich boyfriend? I might be a psychologist or work as a admin or other jobs. This is the things that I want to own but I won't know after I actually success in doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment