Interpersonal Communication

Friday, March 13, 2009

MY SELF CONCEPT.....


Everyone sees who I appear to be, but only a few know the real me. You can only see what I choose to show, there is so much more you don’t know…..

Others see me as very friendly, loud sometimes, love shopping, cheerful. Some people even say I am very arrogant girl, talk sarcastically, secretive. This is what known to others and me. This is people’s perception about me. Well some are true and some are not…..

I am a friendly girl, but not to everyone. I am always careful with the people I mix around with. I always care about other people’s feelings; I make sure that I don’t hurt anyone. Even when it comes to help, if someone were to come and ask me for a favor I can never say no, unless I really can’t do it. That’s me, but not everyone knows this….

There is a lot more about me that not everyone knows…
I am not a girl who really socializes with everyone. I prefer to stay at home most of the time, be by myself in my room. I am a very secretive person and I give more importance to love and care, but not everyone realize this. If someone is nice to me I will be extremely nice to them, but if not… it will be the opposite side.

When we did this self concept thing in our class where we have to write about our self; our open pane and hidden pane… it was me the one who wrote “forgives but never forgets”… no one was able to guess it was me… until now… ;)


4 comments:

  1. Does it means that I'm not nice to you, that's why you also not nice to me??? At that time, I didn't know you ma that's why I didn't guess Buveni... Now I know la, you never forget huh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i dun think so la julia.. i kinda like to see u too gila gila in class ahahah.. GATAII..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, ur words.. they are quite good..interesting too..

    ReplyDelete